I little help por improving the spanish translation of CLisp

Hi there,

As I told you I've finished the translation of CLisp. Anyway, there
are a few questions I'd like to solve before going on. These are
attached at the end of this mail.

Please, take a minute (or just a second! :) to answer them. Thanks,

Cheers,

--
Carlos Linares Lopez
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory

In this message, what is bounded, the frame or the variables? I think
this message is referring to a frame where variables are bound, am I
wrong?

msgid ""
"\n"
"frame binding variables (~ = dynamically):"
msgstr "\ntrama de ligadura de las variables (~ = dinámicamente):"

2. -----------------------------------------------------------------

`nested' have various meanings. It can mean that one thing is `into'
other one or that one thing is `joined' with other one. In this
message, I think you are talking about the frame you arrive when using
a tag, as if you were `joining' a new frame, is it so?

msgid ""
"\n"
"nested tagbody frame "
msgstr "\ntrama encajada del cuerpo de etiquetas de salto"

3. -----------------------------------------------------------------

I've been looking for FSUBR and SUBR through the whole world and I've
dedicated all my life!! :) However, I haven't found it? What are these
functions intended for? What is a `signature' in the context of these
functions?

#: spvw.d:9121
msgid "Unknown signature of an FSUBR\n"
msgstr "Tipo de argumento desconocido para FSUBR\n"

#: spvw.d:9232
msgid "Unknown signature of a SUBR\n"
msgstr "Tipo de argumento desconocido para SUBR\n"

4. -----------------------------------------------------------------

Here, the question is similar to the first one. What is global, the
definition or the function? the definition, isn't it?

#: control.d:166 symbol.d:22
msgid "~: ~ has no global function definition"
msgstr "~: ~ no tiene ninguna definición global de función"

5. -----------------------------------------------------------------

In this sentence, is #Y~ ok? shouldn't it read #~Y?

msgid "~ from ~: object #Y~ has not the syntax of a compiled closure"
msgstr "~ en ~: el objeto #Y~ no tiene la sintaxis de una cerradura compilada"

6. -----------------------------------------------------------------

What do you want to mean with "plural loop keyword" and "singular loop
keyword"? I never heard of these terms before, ... Please, could you
write the same messages in other terms so I could translate an easier
"msgid"?

#: loop.lsp:715
msgid "~S: After ~S a plural loop keyword is required, not ~A"
msgstr "~S: Después de ~S, es necesario un plural, y no ~A"

#: loop.lsp:724
msgid "~S: After ~S a singular loop keyword is required, not ~A"
msgstr "~S: Después de ~S, es necesario un singular, y no ~A"