Re: I little help por improving the spanish translation of CLisp

Since Joerg has already been so kind as to answer most of the questions,
I'll treat only the remaining ones.

> 2. -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> `nested' have various meanings. It can mean that one thing is `into'
> other one or that one thing is `joined' with other one. In this
> message, I think you are talking about the frame you arrive when using
> a tag, as if you were `joining' a new frame, is it so?

No. In CLISP it's yet another (maybe new?) meaning. Interpretation frames
are normally built up in the stack. However, when a closure is created,
some parts of the frames must be moved out to the heap, so that the
closure points to valid data, called "environment", even after the frame
has been deestablished. We called this process "nesting" of a frame.
Any better vocabulary? Can you propose a good german or french translation?

> I've been looking for FSUBR and SUBR through the whole world and I've
> dedicated all my life!! :)

This is very ancient Lisp terminology (1960ies). FSUBR means "special form".
SUBR means "built-in/system function".

> What is a `signature' in the context of these functions?

The term "signature" comes from theoretical computer science and denotes
the number(s) of possible arguments. In strongly typed languages, it
denotes the set of tuples of possible argument types.

                      Bruno