[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLISP and Win95
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CLISP and Win95
- From: "Bill Manaris" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 07:57:10 -0600
- In-reply-to: David Chandler <firstname.lastname@example.org> "CLISP and Win95" (Dec 9, 3:45pm)
- Organization: Computer Science Dept., Univ. of Southwestern Louisiana
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.95.971210013059.4166A-100000@stormy7>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I think there is a CLISP executable specifically for Windows95/NT.
Have you tried that?
On Dec 9, 3:45pm, David Chandler wrote:
> Subject: CLISP and Win95
> Can anyone direct me to information on installing CLISP to work with
> Win95? The usual Win 3.1 installation fails; the error message is 'EMX
> 0.9b or later required.'
> Many thanks,
> David Chandler
>-- End of excerpt from David Chandler