[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: kab@charon.MIT.EDU
- Subject: Class STANDARD-SLOT-DESCRIPTION
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 90 08:29:59 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Kim A. Barrett's message of Wed, 29 Aug 90 11:01:33 EDT <9008291501.AA12624@charon.MIT.EDU>
Last winter, Moon and I came up with what seemed to be a de-facto
standard for a meta-object protocol -- not the "last word", but a
minimally useful subset that Symbolics, Lucid, and the latest PCL
could generally agree upon (I think Franz too gave assent by silence).
This list included SLOT-DEFINITION and STANDARD-SLOT-DEFINITION as
class names, along with several score of "introspective" functions.
Dave sent out the entire proposal to email@example.com
on March 4, 1990.
-- JonL --