Re: Is a class object a valid method specializer?

   Date: Mon, 18 Mar 91 11:24:40 PST
   From: Jon L White <jonl%kuwait@lucid.com>

   My memory of the situation was that it was brough up on (maybe?) the
   "mop" mailing list last fall, when the 11-Jul-90 MOP proposal was being
   disucssed.  Moon claimed it was probably an oversight, and several of
   us agreed with him (I amongst those in agreement).  However, at least one
   person disagreed (I think Gregor?), but didn't make the disagreement
   explicit other than "user interface" considerations.

My disagreement has to do with the difference between specializers and
specializer names.  Clearly class (meta)objects are valid specializer
(meta)objects.  I don't think they are valid as names though.  But I
now remember giving in on this.