Re: Discussion at X3J13

    We should talk about how we're going to organize the discussion
    at X3J13.  I believe we have a whole day allocated to us.  One way
    of organizing it that I had in mind was for me to present the
    programmer interface as it currently stands, for Danny to present
    the meta-object protocol as it currently stands.

This is OK with me.  I do want the best draft we can have of what I sent
out on Friday to go out with the other two chapters.  I recognize that
this has not been argued about and hence may change in a significant
ways before it is adopted, but I think people should have some chance to
see what is being referred to before I talk about it.   As I said in my
earlier message, most of it is the extended programmers tools for
working with the the object system.
  danny