Re: problem with CLASS-INSTANCE-SLOTS

I understand your problem, but not why it is happening.  The code which
computes the order of slots for  a class is real careful to make this
slot appear in the right place.  Of course it is possible that there is
a bug in the 1/26 version.

I understand that you don't want to convert wholesale to 3/19, but why
don't you try using the new definition of collect-slotds from 3/19?
That should fix your problem.

In 3/19, I have no problems with your example.

Note that real-class-instance-slots probably won't work for long its
will just run into the same problems you ran into when you tried to make
class-instance-slots a method.

Let me know if this works.