[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLOS (PCL) Compile problem
- To: JASPER%PITTVMS.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU, SULLIVAN%A.LRDC.PITTSBURGH.EDU@VB.CC.CMU.EDU
- Subject: CLOS (PCL) Compile problem
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 88 10:54 PST
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-1.text
- In-reply-to: The message of 6 Feb 88 00:26 PST from JASPER@PITTVMS.BITNET
- Line-fold: no
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 88 00:26:19
The defsys.lisp *pcl-files* param requires a low.lisp file. None such
exists in the ftp able directory. Are we to simply stub an empty low.lisp
fil;e so that my coral-low.lisp (in my case since I am using Coral
Allegro CL for the Mac) has a module to use? Or am I missing something big
You must have the low.lisp file to be able to use PCL. I just checked
the /pub/pcl directory on parcvax and that file is there, perhaps it
just didn't get copied the first time you ftp'd.
Also, certain files like dcode-pre2.lisp don't seem to be used anymore, and
braid2.lisp, while mentioned in a note no longer exists. I assume it has
been phased out.
dcode-pre2 and braid2 are no longer used. I have deleted these files
and all mention of them from the directory and the source files.