Re: Problems with 7debug in 7.2

    Date: Mon, 27 Jun 88 13:44:47 -0400
    From: kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM

    I think there are more problems in 7debug when running in 7.2.  For
    example DBG:SHOW-ALL-COMPILED-1 is undefined.  It looks like it has
    been replaced with something else in 7.2.

    I also suspect (but have not proven yet) that the previous bug fix you
    sent out (originally from MITRE) will not compile in 7.1.  I think it
    is getting hard to have 1 system that will work in 7.1 and 7.2...

We should just get rel-7-debug to work in 7.2.  I suspect that most
Genera sites have converted to 7.2 by now, and I am willing to say that
sites that haven't can't get new versions.

Could you take a look at fixing this?  I have some separate changes I
want to look at making to make combined method names print out better,
but I will hold off on these until you have a chance address these other
debugger problems.
-------