[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with 7debug in 7.2
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Problems with 7debug in 7.2
- From: kanderso@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 88 13:44:47 -0400
- Cc: kanderson@WILMA.BBN.COM
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
I think there are more problems in 7debug when running in 7.2. For
example DBG:SHOW-ALL-COMPILED-1 is undefined. It looks like it has
been replaced with something else in 7.2.
I also suspect (but have not proven yet) that the previous bug fix you
sent out (originally from MITRE) will not compile in 7.1. I think it
is getting hard to have 1 system that will work in 7.1 and 7.2...