Re: PCL benchmark

I had it running under the 8/8/88 version of PCL.  Due to people's comments
I am trying to get it running under the latest version of PCL with a test
copy of Allegro(I couldn't get the latest PCL to work under my copy of AKCL).
However, I've found that I have to change some of the code in my simulation
that worked under the AKCL PCL, but doesn't work under the allegro PCL.

Meanwhile, my boss is flaming at me to get some other things done, so
I'll have to put it on the backburner for awhile.  I'll let you know when
I get it to run.

Ernie is faster because at compilation it handles much of the
decision making that PCL handles at runtime.

Chris