Re: PD lisps for Sun Solaris 2.3

In article <35akk4$mv3@uxc.ecn.bgu.edu>,
Darrell Johns <xdwj@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu> wrote:
|->We are migrating from a SunOS 4.1.3 machine to a Solaris 2.3 machine and
|->were using Lucid Common Lisp.  Since Lucid's problems we are left without
|->a lisp for our Solaris machine and the SunOS machine is to be decommissioned
|->so we can't keep using the lips we already have.
|->
|->Are there and public domain lisps that will run on Solaris 2.3 and if so
|->where can I FTP them?
|->
|->Thank you for any help you can provide.
|->Darrell.
|->--
|->Darrell W Johns         |Educational Computing Network  |Phone: 708/235-2200
|->Applications Consultant |GSU - Computer Center Building |FAX:   708/235-2211
|->                        |University Park, IL 60466-0975 |
|->            INTERNET:D-Johns@bgu.edu  -or-  BITNET: XDWJ@ECNUXA

Hi out there!

I'm interested in the same stuff. Please keep me posted too if anything
interesting comes up!

Greetings,

?Roffe.

--
Alice asked the Wolf "Which way should I take?"
The Wolf asked "Where do you want to go?"