[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PD lisps for Sun Solaris 2.3
- Subject: PD lisps for Sun Solaris 2.3
- From: email@example.com (Darrell Johns)
- Date: 15 Sep 1994 18:16:20 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.org.lisp-users
- Organization: Educational Computing Network, Illinois USA
- Xref: glinda.oz.cs.cmu.edu comp.lang.lisp:14691 comp.org.lisp-users:99
We are migrating from a SunOS 4.1.3 machine to a Solaris 2.3 machine and
were using Lucid Common Lisp. Since Lucid's problems we are left without
a lisp for our Solaris machine and the SunOS machine is to be decommissioned
so we can't keep using the lips we already have.
Are there and public domain lisps that will run on Solaris 2.3 and if so
where can I FTP them?
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Darrell W Johns |Educational Computing Network |Phone: 708/235-2200
Applications Consultant |GSU - Computer Center Building |FAX: 708/235-2211
|University Park, IL 60466-0975 |
INTERNET:D-Johns@bgu.edu -or- BITNET: XDWJ@ECNUXA