[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EW under Apollo Domain Lisp
- To: express-windows@atc
- Subject: EW under Apollo Domain Lisp
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 21 May 90 11:28 PDT
- Cc: whutt!davel
- Original-from: whutt!davel (David Loewenstern +1 201 386 6516)
We are attempting to compile EW under Apollo's Domain/Common Lisp
(a product of Lucid) with CLOS and CLX. We have been hung up on the
file io-functions.lisp because:
1. It appears to redefine standard lisp functions, and *then* call
the function (setup-lisp-functions) which is designed to take care of
saving away the old version of the functions.
2. It uses pcl internals to handle type checking instead of CLOS
functions. Simply adding (IN-PACKAGE 'CLOS :NICKNAMES '(PCL))
to the system file doesn't solve the problem.
Does anyone have a version of EW which compiles correctly on
a CLOS, CLX, and CLtL2 version of Common Lisp?
AT&T Bell Laboratories
Whippany, NJ 07981
email: firstname.lastname@example.org || whutt!davel