Re: Best Copy of EW

> One volenteer to maintain "right"version of EW in UK/Europe.
>
> <= p2

Thanks Peter.
We need to coordinate this a little.  Does this mean you will be able
to maintain a copy of EW that sites in UK/Europe will be able to FTP
from?  There have already been some fixes sent around so you would need
to update the version from what you got from MIT.
Also it would be good to make sure you advertise any new things you  put
in the version you are keeping.

Now we also need to find a site in the USA.
Any more volunteers?

Andrew L. Ressler