Color in EW

Hello Fellow EW users,
	Some time ago there was a brief mention of using color
in EW.  The jist of the responses seemed to say that just by
using the ":color" keyword to the various "draw-" type functions,
this would work.  Well, either I misinterpreted these claims, or
I am doing something wrong [imagine that!  ;-) ], because I cannot
get anything to draw in color on my Sun 3/280 with an RGB monitor
(Running Allegro CL 3.something, with the versions of PCL and CLX
that come with Allegro).
	What I would really like to be able to do is mix my
own color ALU's like I can do on my Symbolics.  Is this too
ambitious?  Has anyone else got anything to draw in color under
EW?

	Thanks.

James Lawton
Rome Air Development Center
Griffiss AFB, NY

Disclaimer:  The opinions expressed here are MINE, ALL MINE!
             I doubt the RADC or the Air Force would want any
             claim to them, so they won't accept any blame.