[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Program Framework Title Panes and REDISPLAY-FUNCTION
- To: Stephen L. Nicoud <snicoud@atc>
- Subject: Re: Program Framework Title Panes and REDISPLAY-FUNCTION
- From: Todd.Kaufmann@NL.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Thu, 31 May 90 12:09 PDT
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 31 May 90 11:22:00 -0700. <19900531182220.4.SLN@SKAGIT.atc.boeing.com>
- Reply-to: todd.kaufmann@NL.CS.CMU.EDU
- Resent-comments: This may be of general interest to everyone.
- Resent-date: Fri, 1 Jun 90 13:37 PDT
- Resent-from: Stephen L. Nicoud <snicoud@atc>
- Resent-to: express-windows@atc
> Now, however, when I specify 0 as the Y position of the stream for the
> string to be printed, it is off the window. I wonder if the Y position
> is the bottom of the string for EW, and the top for DW, because
> specifying 0 in DW yields the intended result.
That's the way draw-string works in CLIM too.. Perhaps the default value for
the &key param #+genera :attachment-y #+clim :align-y are different
(one of :center :top :bottom) ??
Just a guess,