Goodwill EW under Franz trouble

    Date: Fri, 24 Aug 90 11:56:52 -0400
    From: mac@trantor.harris-atd.com

      I grabbed a copy of the Goodwill version of EW yesterday and
    I'm having a problem compiling it. When (compile-ew) gets done
    compiling code/io-functions and loads it, my lisp hangs waiting
    for input. This is caused by the (setup-lisp-functions) call. Has
    anyone else run across this? Any fixes?  I'm running Allegro
    Common Lisp 3.1.13 on a Sun3.

I've think I've run into this before.  I had similar symptons
with EW not being configured correctly for the version of PCL
being used.  Which version of PCL are you using?  The Victoria
Day one provided with Allegro?  or maybe Rainy or May Day PCL?

Also, what's the value of *features*?

Steve
--
Stephen L. Nicoud  <snicoud@atc.boeing.com>  uw-beaver!bcsaic!snicoud
Boeing Advanced Technology Center for Computer Sciences