Express Windows

    Date: Thu, 3 Jan 91 11:42:25 CST
    From: demers@src.honeywell.com (Robert DeMers)

    I am interested in your Express Windows product.  Would you please send
    me some information on it?  In particular, I would appreciate an
    evaluation copy and/or a users manual.

Express Windows does not have its own user manual per se.  Refer to a
Symbolics Dynamic Windows manual since Express Windows is designed to
support Dynamic Windows functionality in Lucid and Franz Allegro Lisp
(using CLX).

What little other documentation exists for Express Windows can be found
(using anonymous ftp) on atc.boeing.com in files in the /pub/ew/ directory.

Stephen
--
Stephen L Nicoud  <snicoud@atc.boeing.com>  uw-beaver!bcsaic!snicoud
Boeing Advanced Technology Center for Computer Sciences