[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Porting FRANZ to other OS running C ?
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: Porting FRANZ to other OS running C ?
- From: Rene Bach <BACH@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 84 04:04:16 GMT
- Original-date: Tue 11 Dec 84 20:04:16-PST
I am interested in finding out if someone has ported FRANZ to some
other OS than UNIX. A friend of mine is interested in running a LISP
under VMS at no cost. He has C on his machine.
Is this feasible, how much work is involved ?
What about porting FRANZ to some UNIX look alike ? How much work is
Thanks for any leads