survey

I am trying to collect some statistics on usage of Franz.
I would like to get answers to these questions:
(1) Your location:
(2) The number of computers at your location (actively) running Franz:
(3) Have you produced a locally modified manual? (y/n)
(4) Are other Lisps in use there? (names?)
(5) Do you use Franz for instruction? research?
(6) Are you distributing or selling packages "on top of" Franz?

(You may also send comments you wish; I will compile results and
redistribute, so please do not respond to "franz-friends", but to me.)
Thanks.