[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
program transformation software
- To: franz-friends at berkeley
- Subject: program transformation software
- From: patel at UCLA-Security (Dorab Patel)
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 82 16:56:00 GMT
- Original-date: 29 April 1982 0956-PDT (Thursday)
I am about to write a system to transform 'pure' Lisp programs and
was wondering whether some such system already exists somewhere
written in Franz Lisp. I would also be interested in any parts thereof.
In particular, I am interested in any (tree) pattern matching functions
that may exist out there.