problems with the deal

1. In my opinion, the agreement as stands will probably not be signed
by any lawyer.  You are thus in a position to forge your own license.
This is a good way to waste 6 months, if your lawyers are like ours.

2. Multics macsyma is neither pleasant nor cheap, by my reckoning,
especially since mit-mc is free, if you can get on.  (this
is possibly going to improve).

3. At the moment, Berkeley is doing all the tape-writing, but we
are trying to get MIT up to speed on this.