Re: Availability of a VMS version of Franz Lisp

Just to remind everybody; if you have a VAX and a Unix license, but are
constrained for some horrible reason to run VMS, then you will soon be
able to get our Unix emulator, Phoenix.  This system provides a Unix
4.1 environment exact enough to run Franz almost unmolested.  (We still
have to use a savelisp/restorelisp scheme to simulate dumplisp; most
programs require no changes at all.)  If you're interested, send a
message to phoenix-request@rice.

Of course, this doesn't help you if you don't have and don't want a
Unix license.