dylan availability

I would like to know what OS platforms and processors Dylan will be
available on. Dylan will be available for Newton, but will you also be able
to use it for developing applications for the Mac Plus, Quadra, and
PowerBooks? How about Windows, Windows NT, UNIX?

Have other companies announced plans for Dylan implementations? I know of
the DEC "Thomas" implementation written in Scheme, but haven't heard of
others.

Also, if there are any estimates on time (man months) and other costs for
implementing Dylan on a given processor or OS platform I would be
interested in hearing from you. I realize this is a bit vague, but Dylan
was designed to run on machines with limited resources, so there are a lot
of opportunities to use Dylan (instead of C or Assembler) with existing and
upcoming processors and specialized chips if the development time isn't too
long.

ka