[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: small integers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: small integers
- From: Robert A. Cassels <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1992 11:27:39 -0400
- Cc: Scott_Fahlman@SEF-PMAX.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU, email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>Do you intend that Dylan have arithmetic that is "as good as" FORTRAN or
>it be "almost as good"? I would argue that for general acceptance of the
>for both political and technical reasons only "as good as" will do.
For someone's definition of "good".