Please remove me from the lists

Could someone at Apple in Cambridge please remove me from the Dylan
lists?  Again, I was interested, but I have 100+ messages today after being
gone for a whole week, and I'm literally spinning trying to read all of them
or at least sort out which is which.

Thanks.
Steve Klingsporn                              20525 Mariani Avenue, MS 35-A
Collaborative Systems Development             Cupertino, CA  95014
Apple Computer, Inc.                          (408) 862-6508

"There are moments you can reach with people that are pure bliss, but then
 you have to get it again, and it can turn into a futile exercise that can
 undermine your entire existence.  The quest for the perfect moment."

                                     - Robert Smith