[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fast Programs Sell
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fast Programs Sell
- From: cfry@MIT.EDU (Christopher Fry)
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 92 15:50:20 EST
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> >There should not be a contradiction between ease of writing correct programs
> >and ease of writing fast programs. The first is an advantage, while the second
> >is a requirement.
I agree that there is no contradiction here. In fact there's even a strong
relationship between the two in that there's nothing slower than a broken program.