[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bug in thomas regarding false
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: bug in thomas regarding false
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 92 13:17:24 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 22 Oct 92 15:04:13 -0400. <9210221904.AA13977@peanut.crl.dec.com>
> > The empty list and #f are the same thing. This contradicts p. 63.
> I suspect you are using MIT Scheme to run Thomas. This is a "bug" in
> the MIT system that they keep promising to fix ... sorry. You
> shouldn't observe this under Gambit or Scheme->C.
I am indeed using MIT scheme. Thank you for the information.
BTW, is it me, or are Thomas error messages a tad on the obscure
side? Is there something I'm missing?