[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bug in thomas regarding false
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: bug in thomas regarding false
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 92 17:22:43 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 22 Oct 92 13:17:24 PDT." <9210222017.AA13683@void.esd.sgi.com>
> BTW, is it me, or are Thomas error messages a tad on the obscure
> side? Is there something I'm missing?
Probably our fault, not yours. If you have particular ones you don't
like, feel free to let me know (probably send to info-thomas, not
info-dylan) and I'll see what we can do about fixing them. We really
would like some feedback on thomas -- we haven't used it much yet,
we've just built it ...