Result-forms

The manual doesn't say whether the iteration variables in FOR, FOR-EACH,
and DOTIMES are bound when the result-forms are evaluated.  It should
should say that they're bound (and if so, to what), or that they're
not bound (i.e., they revert to previous bindings, if any); I think
it will be awkward for programmers if you say that the variables
may or may not be bound, depending on the implementation.

Personally, I'd vote that the variables be bound to the values they
had when the end-test "became" true, but that may present type-problems
if we adopt Jonathan Bachrach's suggestion ("declaration symmetry",
which I support.

Minor, predictable peeve: if there aren't any result-forms, the iteration
constructs should return no values rather than #f.