Re: Monthly FAQ Posting

I don't have any official info on the matter, but here are a few tidbits:

- Obviously, the first Newtons cannot be Dylan-based. The Newton projet is
several years old, and I don't think Apple had a running implementation of
Dylan a year ago.

- I have read somewhere that a *future* generation of Newtons will use Dylan.
Judging from the Dylan specs and the foreword to the Dylan book, it seems quite
likely.

- A few weeks ago, there was a job offer from Apple, for a position related to
*both* Newton and Dylan.

So, there is still hope...
     Daniel.