[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Monthly FAQ Posting
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Monthly FAQ Posting
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 03 Dec 92 11:36:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 03 Dec 92 11:35:22+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 03 Dec 92 11:36:00 GMT
I don't have any official info on the matter, but here are a few tidbits:
- Obviously, the first Newtons cannot be Dylan-based. The Newton projet is
several years old, and I don't think Apple had a running implementation of
Dylan a year ago.
- I have read somewhere that a *future* generation of Newtons will use Dylan.
Judging from the Dylan specs and the foreword to the Dylan book, it seems quite
- A few weeks ago, there was a job offer from Apple, for a position related to
*both* Newton and Dylan.
So, there is still hope...