Re: Monthly FAQ Posting

The job opportunity you alluded to your message was posted by Larry Tesler
and it specifically denies that the May demo of Newton was written in Dylan
.  It enigmatically states that the relationship between this Dylan programming
opportunity and Newton is not something for public disclosure.  I have
included the message.  I think the bottom line is that Apple doesn't want to
commit to a relationship between the two this early in the game.

Enclosure follows: