Installing systems on the EE cadrs

We have had a rash of problems caused at EE by people incompetantly
installing new system versions. Because we are providing a service
with our Lisp Machines (mostly to people who aren't Lispm "Wizards"),
I am asking people to refrain from installing systems on the EE
cadrs. Similarly people should not be changing the setting of the
current band (unless of course you put it back when you are done)
we leave the machines booting into Daedalus ON PURPOSE. People
have been changing this, causing great confusion for the students
in the VLSI course who don't understand about bands and worlds etc.

		-Jeff
-------