[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Dick Gabriel <RPG at SU-AI>
- Subject: Re: Timings
- From: Deutsch at PARC-MAXC
- Date: Fri ,27 Feb 81 17:32:00 EDT
- Cc: info-lispm at MIT-AI
- In-reply-to: RPG's message of 27 Feb 1981 1319-PST
Your suggestion sounds great. What we need is someone to organize the process
just a little. Such a person would do something like the following:
1) Collect the names of volunteers or contact persons at each site, to send sample
2) Collect the sample programs from each site, and disseminate them to the
volunteers or contacts at the other sites.
3) Collect the translated sample programs (in case there was controversy over
whether the translation was "trivial", for example, and for documentation and
4) Collect the results of the timings run at each site, and disseminate them.
Would you like to volunteer?