[no subject]

    Date: 20 June 1982 03:08-EDT
    From: Richard M. Stallman <RMS at MIT-AI>
    To:   INFO-LISPM at MIT-AI

    I recently learned something helps to explain why ALAN so strongly
    condemns the use of BUG-LISPM-MIT, which does not go to Symbolics:

    He is on their payroll.

    I supply this background information in the hope that it may help
    illuminate recent (and future) events.

Oh my God, on THEIR payroll?!  How terrible, will he live?  Can he
be saved from such reckless actions?  Perhaps we ought to revert
this mailing list from a flame session to info-lispm?