[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Let's use them undefined keys up!
- To: RG.JMTURN at MIT-MC
- Subject: Let's use them undefined keys up!
- From: Howard D. Trachtman <HDT at MIT-MC>
- Date: Sat ,27 Nov 82 04:20:00 EDT
- Cc: info-lispm at MIT-OZ, BUG-zwei at MIT-EECS
- In-reply-to: The message of 27 Nov 1982 00:30-EST from RG.JMTURN at MIT-MC
- Mail-from: HDT created at 27-Nov-82 03:20:40
- Sender: HDT at MIT-OZ
Date: Saturday, 27 November 1982 00:30-EST
From: RG.JMTURN at MIT-MC
To: Howard D. Trachtman <Hdt at MIT-OZ>
cc: bug-lispm at MIT-OZ, BUG-zwei at MIT-EECS
Re: Let's use them undefined keys up!
The quote key sounds like an excellent place to install control-q.
As for DELETE, perhaps it could be made synonymous with rubout, for people
used to the erase key being on the other side.
Great for ZWEI, but what should they do elsewhere? It probably
would be a win for quote in an input stream to insert the next
character into the buffer, with all of its bucky bits. That's
the same thing in zwei, except that it doesn't exactly do
Now I suppose that Macro in ZWEI should do a ^X ( if you
are not typing in a kbd-macro and ^X ) if you are.
I suppose if you're in a macro already you could type
control-macro to recursively define a kbd-macro.