[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Logging out SUPDUP and TELNET windows
- To: INFO-OZ @ MIT-OZ, INFO-LISPM @ MIT-OZ
- Subject: Logging out SUPDUP and TELNET windows
- From: Martin David Connor <MARTY @ MIT-MC>
- Date: Fri ,28 Jan 83 00:28:00 EDT
- Mail-from: MARTY created at 27-Jan-83 23:28:34
- Sender: MARTY @ MIT-OZ
Please LOGOUT explicitly from OZ when SUPDUPing or TELNETing. When you
don't you can create a detached job that eats a jobs slot that can
keep your fellow earthers from logging in. This is especially
important to do during the day when jobs slots for file serving and
net-hopping are at a premium.
Thanks for the help...