New Mailing List

OK, all you hackers have been testing away on our latest stuff; now all
the bugs are getting too much for us to keep track of...

In our never-ending struggle to keep up with all your bug reports,
especially the ones you're testing for us, we'd like you to help
us by sending bugs in Rel 5 Beta Test to a separate mailing list.

All bug reports concerning the Symbolics Release 5.0 Beta Test should be
sent to BUG-BETA-TEST@SCRC.  This will help us ensure these problems
receive proper attention before we send out the Real Thing.  Thanks for
all your help, and keep those packets and cards coming...