Beta Test mailing lists

A number of people at MIT have requested that MIT people
direct their beta-test mail to BUG-BETA-TEST at MIT-OZ,
so they can see your messages as well.  (This mailing list has
always been there).

Thanks also to the many people who have suggested we make
the software direct it there for itself.  It's a good idea;
we already planned on doing it.  Stay tuned.

Some people have raised questions about what to do when you
don't know if a bug is specific to the beta-test or not.
Just send it to BUG-BETA-TEST; if it's in the beta-test world,
we want to track it.