[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: atan/atan2 -- possible changes.
- To: dove@MIT-DSPG
- Subject: Re: atan/atan2 -- possible changes.
- From: KMP@MIT-OZ
- Date: Thu ,23 Feb 84 17:22:32 EDT
- Cc: Mly@MIT-OZ, info-lispm@MIT-OZ
- In-reply-to: Message from "dove at mit-dspg" of Thu 23 Feb 84 09:19:49-EST
- Mail-from: KMP created at 23-Feb-84 16:22:33
If you don't read your mail on a LispM, you should know that the
ASCII char ^G has the same code as the LispM "pi" character and
ASCII char ^Y has the same code as the LispM "->" character.
MLY probably just forgot that some LispM users don't read their mail