[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
5.0 Beta Rev7 available
- To: bug-lispm at MIT-OZ
- Subject: 5.0 Beta Rev7 available
- From: Christopher Fry <cfry at MIT-OZ>
- Date: Thu ,29 Mar 84 06:18:00 EDT
- Redistributed-by: Richard Mlynarik <Mly at MIT-OZ>
- Redistributed-date: Thursday, 29 March 1984, 06:55-EST
- Redistributed-to: info-lispm at MIT-OZ
I've just configured a CADR Rel 5.0 Beta test rev 7 band
configured for MIT. So far as I know, know other configured bands
of this system exist.
Copy it from :
Cadr-4, LOD4 or
Cadr-9, LOD3 .
Its hard to figure out exactly how many blocks it needs.
It currently fits in 34000.
There is a bug in si:describe-partition where, if the
actual number of blocks exceeds 32000, a garbage answer is printed
due to an overflow bug.
si:describe-partition claims the valid size of this band is
exactly 32000, which is hard to believe both because
its such a convienient number, and because I would have guessed
its actual size to be between 28k & 30k blocks.