Release 5 Beta 7 on Sinatra

Chris - Whoever (I thought it might be you) installed the
new FEP0:>Rel5.boot.2 on Sinatra for Release 5 Beta 7
made a slight error by putting a comment (in parens)
in the text of the boot file which had an actual Beta
character in it.  This caused the boot to blow
up when it tried to read that character.  I fixed
it by changing the beta to be spelled out as "Beta".
Please not for other machines.  Note however that special
characters in the file label comments seem to work
ok.
		-CR