New world load for Symbolics 3600s

In the next few days we will be soon running a beta test version of
Release 6 on our namespace servers. There is a bug in release 5 systems
that cause them to die sometimes when querying release 6 namespace
servers. A patch exists to fix this bug, and a newly patched world load
exists with this patch in it.  The name of the world load is
">Release-5-2-name6.load", and you can band-transfer it from any one of
many 7th floor machines (ELVIS, JIMI, JANIS, BUDDY, MOON, ROBOT1). You
should put this world load on your machine today, and avoid problems
tomorrow. If you want to patch an existing world load to avoid this bug,
load "sys: patch; name6" and disk save the world.