Any cures for 5.2 Namespace Login Glitch

Lispm Users,
        While running 5.2 on a 3600 made at TI CSL from 5.0/5.1 via
machine requires manual login (ie. force-user-to-login).  I have heard
some rumors about a "5.2 Prime" but I haven't heard what fixes are
incorporated in that Release. Did anyone have a fix for this bug
before Release 6 was installed? (other than dedicating a Lispm as
Namespace Server)
                                Thanks in Advance,
                                        Jay Sloat
                                        Texas Instruments, Dallas