MACL Mailing List

Could you please add me to the info-macl mailing list.
My address is: "hemphill@xx.drea.dnd.ca"

As one of the early purchasers of CCL (AAAI87) I'm glad to here that such a
discussion group is being formed.  Since Coral was sold to Apple,
support and discussion has been lacking.
	G++
P.S. The mail I saw announcing this mailing list did not mention if an
"info-macl-request" address was available.  If it is not, I would
suggest setting one up, if only to conform to "standard" INTERNET
mailing-list addressing schemes.
-------