macl mailing list

hi.  someone mentioned to me that i could write to this address and get
on your mailing list for mac allegro common lisp.  if this is the right
address, i'd appreciate being added to the list.  also, i have some code
(an object browser) which i've been distributing via word of mouth, but
which might be more generally useful, and might be worth archiving
somewhere to make more generally accessible.  let me know if you think
it might be appropriate to put it somewhere.

dan