[no subject]

   In 1.2.2, I've been trying to use the window functions WINDOW and
   FRONT-WINDOW to manage a set of windows.  I'd like to be able to
   act on the topmost of that type of window, and do nothing otherwise.

  (window *transcription-window* t) or
  (front-window *transcription-window* t) should return only those windows
  that are visible, but they return even those that are hidden.

  I thought of using WINDOW-SHOWN-P on the window I get back, but it is
  also true for everything.

  Am I doing something wrong.  If not, is there a work around.

  Thanks,

  Greg Pisanich
  Sterling Software/NASA Ames

  Greg@eos.arc.nasa.gov