Getting trace info from MACL

I have an application which will soon be placed in a (semi-) production
environment. I'd like to:

1) Catch ALL errors and log them.
2) Record, as part of #1, the stack trace so's I can isolate the
   function that caused the error.

#1 is no problem (wrap the top-level form in a (catch-error-quietly)).

But how can I do #2? I tried using APROPOS/INSPECT to go routing around
in the trace tables, but no luck. Do I have to do my own *EVENTHOOK*, or
is there some neat hack that does the trick? I am running version 1.2.2...

Thanx in advance,
Charlie S. Lindahl
Automation and Robotics Research Institute
University of Texas at Arlington
ARPA: lindahl@evax.utarl.edu