vesrion 1.3

I recently heard about version 1.3 which I think was released late last
year. I asked the MIT microcomputer center (where we bought the product)
about upgrade policies but they didn't knew anything and they're still
selling version 1.2.2. We had to pay $100 last november to upgrade
from 1.2.1 (which didn't work on the IIx) and just after that the new
release came up. Are we entilited for a free upgrade? or in general
what is the upgrade policy and who should we contact?.

Jesus Favela
favela@athena.mit.edu